Niagara Bruce Trail Club
Preserving a ribbon of wilderness for everyone, forever.
We need your help today to ensure our Trail is ready for all those who want to explore and connect with nature.
Your donation today will make it possible to:
- Improve the Trail experience through better signage and wayfinding
- Support 720 volunteer trail workers who keep over 1,300 km of Trail safe and enjoyable
- Reach out to new trail users providing them with the information and tools they need to have a positive and memorable experience on the Bruce Trail
- Remove invasive species along the Bruce Trail, improving the Escarpment's biodiversity
- Conduct ecological inventories and assessments of Bruce Trail Conservancy Nature Reserves, to create and update ecological management plans
Join the Club!
This is what a $50 annual membership gets you:
✔ Can join in any of the 6-8 hikes per week
✔ Receive wonderfully illustrated Bruce Trail Conservancy Magazines
✔ Receive 4 Grapevine Newsletters & Hike Calendars
✔ Receive a tax receipt for $50
✔ Invitation to special BTC and NBTC events
✔ Membership access to BTC website
✔ Voting privileges
Over 800 Niagara Bruce Trail members support the Bruce Trail Conservancy just by being a member. You can be as active as you like.
Take your first step towards the trail by clicking on this link and selecting NIAGARA as your home club.