Niagara Hike Schedules run year-round with 6-8 hikes per week. You can choose from one and one-half hour hikes to three-plus hours. Get to know your ability and choose the hike that is right for you. No matter how physically fit you are, we suggest that people who are new to hiking begin with the shorter hikes. Terrain and pace are posted for each hike. At the end of that first hike, you will have a better idea of where you can go from there.
Click to view our hike schedule:
Bruce Trail Users' Code
While exploring the Bruce Trail please abide by the Bruce Trail Users' Code:
- Hike only along marked routes. Do not take short cuts.
- Obey all signage.
- Use the stiles. Do not climb fences.
- Respect the privacy of people living along the Trail.
- Leave the Trail cleaner than you found it. Carry out all litter.
- Use a portable stove. No open fires are allowed on the Trail.
- Camp only at designated camp sites.
(Read more about Camping along the Bruce Trail)
- Leave flowers and plants for others to enjoy.
- Do not damage live trees or remove bark.
- Where dogs are permitted, keep dogs on a leash and under control at all times.
- Do not disturb wildlife and farm animals.
- Leave only your thanks and take nothing but photographs
Bruce Trail Day
A Sunday of October
A trail-wide celebration of hiking and conservation along the Niagara Escarpment. Each of the nine clubs plan events and hikes. It is an opportunity to meet members and check out the trail. See the fall newsletter for details.